SOCIAL MEDIA

02 June, 2013

Matching birthday cards and an addition to the family :)

 

This will be my last post in this blog. I’ve moved my blog to Typepad and you can find it here:

http://mayasblog.typepad.com

IMG_8169

This is my inspiration for this months challenge at Hobbyworld. I made two quick cards for a double birthday party my son is going to today. I used Basic Greys colorful collection Knee Highs & Bow Ties. I used my sewing machine to stitch in gold thread to make them extra special.

IMG_81562

I also wanted to introduce our latest addition to the family :) This is Hugo and he is a 9 weeks old Saluki puppy. He is the cutest puppy ever and we allready love him. Well, our other dog think he is kind of strange still but they are just getting to know eachother. It’s really wierd having a puppy who is allready larger than our other dog. But he is such a great puppy, he learns really fast and seems very happy to live with us.

Maya-Isaksson-signatur-liten

No comments :

Santa mermaid

Today the Chibitronics team has the great pleasure to collaborate with Waffle Flower . They make the most unique stamps, and I fell in love ...